Customer loyalty is all about attracting the right customer, getting them to buy, buy often, buy in higher quantities and bring you even more customers. However, that focus is not how you build customer loyalty.
You build loyalty by…
- keeping touch with customers using email marketing, thank you cards and more.
- treating your team well so they treat your customers well.
- showing that you care and remembering what they like and don’t like.
- You build it by rewarding them for choosing you over your competitors.
- You build it by truly giving a damn about them and figuring out how to make them more success, happy and joyful.
In short, you build customer loyalty by treating people how they want to be treated. Does your marketing plan include strategies and tactics for customer loyalty & customer retention?